1. The personal data that you provide us will be processed in a file responsible for G Studio Clothes S.L whose purposes are: CIF: B86122736 Gstudio Clothes S.L. With its registered address at calle la Toreno 23 bis 28947 Fuenlabrada Madrid, Telephone: 916423326, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of his personal information and to guarantee the exercise of his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, By sending a letter addressed to the above address to the attention of "Customer Service" or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases providing a photocopy of your national identity document, or your passport or other Document that identifies it. In the event that you decide to exercise these rights and that as part of the personal data that you have provided the e-mail, we would be grateful if the said communication specifically stated that circumstance indicating the e-mail address with respect to which they exercise The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition::
1. the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that he has acquired or of any other contract between both;
2. to respond to requests made to us;
3. provide you with information about the products of G Studio Clothes SL or other companies of the G Studio Group (whose activities are related to the decoration, textile, finished products and household sectors, as well as any other complementary Including those for cosmetics and leather goods), including, in relation to said products, the sending of commercial communications by electronic mail or any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS) as well as through the making of telephone calls . You can change your preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications by accessing the section My account.
2. In order to fulfill the above purposes, it may be necessary for us to communicate or transfer the information that has been provided to other Gstudio Group companies by registering and providing information through this website, we expressly authorize us to make such communications and / Or assignments to any companies belonging to the Gstudio Group.
1. We may collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how to navigate our website.
2. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use of the Internet through a cookie file that is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
4. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
5. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.